Menu


"STYLE is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak" (Coco Chanel)"

Rebel GIRL












                                                                    Heloo guys,
I wanted to try something new, something special. You see this outfit? I look like a rebel girl but I really like it. I think I look nice wearing also  this kind of style J This maxi jacket is so cool, I felt in love with it since I bought it from one retro shop in Milan. This fashion pants was a gift from one friend from Canada! Thankyou very much, there are perfect for this outfit. You already know that I have a constant idea, every girl must have diversified style, everyone must try periodically something new, something that friends will say with  big eyes : Woow!
So,I hope girls tomorrow your friends will be shocked!

                                                                                                  With a rebel love Hellen Monroe