Menu


"STYLE is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak" (Coco Chanel)"

Doll inspiration


    Ciao,
I have arrived in Italy, my dear friends, and I have a perfect feeling! Two days I walked through the shops and I bought a lot of new things, mmm how much I love new clothes in my wardrobe. Now I'm tired and I want to sleep.
I support the ideea that "It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together. Therefore, I like to choose different styles of clothes and combine them
what about this look, I can say in five words° it's close to my HEART...This coloration reminds me my granny!! whom i liked very much!!
Today it was a sunny morning..and I woke up in a good mood..with fresh ideas for a new summer look..
I opted for a vivid colors to highlight my intersting mood!!!
Sun had a good effect becauce I shone like briliance among all passers.
Italy has a good effect on me...I feel myself like home...and it's inspiring me!! in fact it gives energy into my life!!

                                                     con amore Hellen!!

For More